1. Start your computer to Enter your computer’s BIOS.
(When the BIOS screen appears or you are prompted to do so, press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 (depending on your computer’s motherboard) to enter the system BIOS. The key to enter the BIOS is usually shown on the screen.)
2. Find your BIOS’s Boot Options menu.
3. Select the appropriate Boot Media Device (CD/DVD-ROM drive OR USB) as the first boot device of your computer.
4. Save the changes of the settings.
5. Shut off your computer.
6. Insert the CD/DVD/USB boot media.
7. Start your computer to boot from the CD/DVD/USB.